Telemedicine Now Available
We at the Toronto Naturopathic Clinic are changing our logistics so we can better care for you remotely during this time. Our focus is protecting our patients, our families, and ourselves the best we can.
We happily announce our new ability to provide telemedicine appointments to all new and existing patients.
Telemedicine initial appointments
Telemedicine initial appointments are now available to all new patients with Dr. Krasnov. If any testing is required for your treatment, testing kits and materials can be shipped directly to you after your appointment and be done remotely.
Remote appointments are held through a secure, PIPEDA compliant telemedicine platform that will allow for better communication and personal support to you.
Protect yourself and your loved ones
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water often, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequent sips of water throughout the day (viruses are less virulent when rinsed from the throat).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve. If you cough or sneeze into a tissue, throw the tissue into the garbage,
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Frequently clean and disinfect commonly used objects and surfaces.