Total time: 5 minutes || Serves 1-2
- 1/2 banana, fresh or frozen (if you freeze it, peel the banana first and thank me later)
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp-sized scoops of melon or cantaloupe
- 2 tbsp plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds, soaked
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, organic almond milk, or good ol’ water
- Any powdered supplements you regularly take
- Soak the chia seeds in water for 20 minutes. Alternatively, soak them in the fridge overnight.
- Drop all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick for you, just keep adding liquid until it hits your desired consistency.